What Data is Collected?
Lea Advanced Skincare may collect two types of information when you visit our site: personal information (including your name and email address) and non-personal, aggregate information (such as information regarding which pages you’ve visited on our website and your IP address).
While using our website, we may ask you to provide personally identifying information that can be used to contact or identify you; the only details that we collect and store are the information that you opt to provide on our website. Your email may be used to send email newsletters and other information about our business.
While using our website, certain usage data will be automatically collected, such as your Device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, pages visited, time and date visited, amount of time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. If you access our website through a mobile device, certain information may be automatically collected including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device, the IP address of YOUR mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser used, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To maintain usage of our services, including to monitor traffic to our website.
- To contact you, by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide you with news, special offers and information about other goods, services and events which we offer, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- For other business purposes: We may use your information for purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information with the following:
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion our business to another company.
- With Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates, in which event they will be contractually obligated to honor this Policy. Affiliates include our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: If you share your personal information or otherwise interact in a public area (i.e. by leaving a comment on a blog post), such information may be viewed by all users and publicly distributed outside of our website.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your agreement.
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of our users or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Our website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites, and be careful when giving your personally identifiable information to any site. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected when you visit the Lea Advanced Skincare website.
You have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent to the collection or processing of your personal data at any time, if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access your data. You have the right to learn if data is being collected by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
Verify and seek rectification. You have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
Restrict the processing of your data. In this case, we will not process your data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have your personal data deleted or otherwise removed, under certain circumstances.
- Lodge a complaint. You have the right to bring a claim before a competent data protection authority.
- Request your personal data. You have the right to be able to access your personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format.
- Be free from discrimination. Our service towards you will not be altered in any way by your requesting of your data.
If you would like to exercise any of the rights explained above, ask questions, or simply gain more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.